Strange DSC 832 behavior

I'm totally lost. I have an all-hard wired 832 system with one
expansion board. I have 7 magnetic contact perimeter zones, one window
bug (vibration) on my sliders, and 4 motions that are set as inide
zones.

Last night, my alarm woke me up at 2am, siren blasting. I got up and
looked at my bedroom keypad and it did not indicate any zones that were
responsible for the alarm condition. I haven't tested the system in a
while, but I recall that the keypad displays and cycles through each
tripped zone both during the alarm, and after the swing.

I disarmed and it didn't show me any tripped zones in memory.

Any ideas what's going on? This is the second time this has happened,
the first time was over a year ago.

I know the system monitors for dial-tone because i've heard the keypad
complain "error" when I work on my phone line but this has always been
in a non-armed state. Does the system alarm if it loses dial tone when
armed?

Bobby