Re: VISTA 15SE ?

When creating an account, the first thing compass asks for is a receiver.
Type in LOCAL then the next section can be account # 0001. This should keep
them in some kind of order. Monitoring stations usually have a receiver #
associated with all accounts.

Examples:

LOCAL-0001 is a local account (dialing nothing or your own personal
receiver)
12-1243 is a monitored account (dialing 800-555-1212)
E900-1277 is a monitored account on two way voice.(dialing 800-666-1212)
E720-0312 is a monitored account using ITI format. (dialing 800-777-1212)

Each receiver # represents a different dialing number. You should keep the
receiver #'s the same for all accounts dialing into the same number. The
possibilities are endless.

Jim Rojas