Re: VISTA 15SE ?

No I meant walk a homeowner through programming over the phone. Afterwards I
call the panel anyway and do a full upload. 8 out of 10 panels are just
fine, excluding fields I did not instruct to change. I guess I give
homeowners more credit than most dealers would. Now that many more people
are computer literate, programming a low end security system
is not a far reach at all.

Jim Rojas