Re: VISTA 15SE ?

"Crash Gordon®" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:XhRne.2119$y05.10572@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Embassingly...I had to call tech support on how to set my old 6139 to
address 31 so I could program this puppy...yer right about forgetting! Why
cant they just have kp address 1, 2, 3 ,4....simple?

Then I came home and tried to Compass it and it wouldn't let me on...is *96
a requirement on a virgin panel? I did't think so that's why I didn't do it.

Ademco/Honeywell tests the boards and sometimes a CSID gets programmed into
it which is why they always recommend *96 even on virgin boards

I wonder if I can safely have the h/o do a installer code entry into
programming then a *96, then re-enter acct number...oye...I don't feel like
driving all the way back there.

I've done that many times, it's no big deal