Re: VISTA 15SE ?

"Crash Gordon®" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:yWOne.4563$hI3.8046@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Turns out the label on the heat sink is misleading (Vista 15SE) it's
not...looking on the chip it was WAV-15 Rev 1.4 ....
Turned out to be a straight Vista 15
Even tech support had no idea why the label on the heat sink said 15SE.

Typical.

I guess I should have caught that since it's never been called an SE, my
guess is it'll be one of those semi obscure panels like that 4120EC that you
seldom run into since right after they introduced that they came out with
the P series

Funny too how ever since the P series came out people forget how to program
the other stuff, I can't tell you how often I've seen techs wondering why
the keypads don't work at address 16 on a Vista-10SE :)