VISTA 15SE ?

What the heck is a Vista 15SE ??...the board says 15SE Rev 2.1 - 2000, =
but the programming sheet left in the box by whomever (system never =
programmed) is a Vista 15 (no alpha suffix). Am I looking at some =
oddball dealer program board? I'm going out there tomorrow with sheets =
for 15, 15P and a maybe a 10se...just in case but..I sure am curious.

System was put in a few years back (maybe 4-5) all the parts are there, =
xfmr still in panel...thing's never been fired up.