Re: Ademco programming

Hey, now you're also describing 1-CANASA up here....(why I won't
join)....and...2- The Association of Ontario Locksmiths (exactly why I
quit....)

IMO, both these organizations do nothing but cash your cheque. The real
issues that threaten our industry don't even get addressed unless they are
dragged into them....

R.H.Campbell
Home Security Metal Products
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada