Re: Ademco programming

I had that 8.95 a month company try to steal a client of mine the other =
day. I unlocked the panel so they could try to program it....they =
totally screwed it up. I had to go reprogram it, and I ended up with the =
client back..but a total waste of my time. So they wasted the client's =
time by telling him they could program ANY panel (they couldn't) and =
they wasted my time as well.

You can't find a reliable company in your area?=20

A legit company will only lock you out while you are being =
monitored...and unlock you when you leave. I do it all the time.