Re: Vista 10SE powering up in STAY mode

news:F7KdnZiTcdRn-D_fRVn-uA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Totally unnecesary, jerk.  The state investigator forwarded everything to
> me in an envelop along with his decision that their claims were without
> merit. "RL attack dismissed."

Who was this "state investigator"??

>> Referrals from you?
>
> Yep.  Ask Bob Worthy.
>
>> All of these clients you sent Bob's way
>> must have him rolling in dough.
>
> I think there were only two or three.  I never asked afterward I hope he
> got some business from them.
>
>>> We've never spoken about Reddinger,
>>> Toole or the e-mails he sent to Bob.<
>>
>> Worthy hangs up when he hears your voice.
>
> You wish.  Truth is I don't recall if we ever spoke by phone or if it was
> e-mail.  I know he told me what his service area is because I planned to
> send him an occasional client.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!  You don't "remember" if you ever "spoke
by phone or if it was email"???   You're way too funny, Robert....

>>> I received a  print-out though not from Bob. <
>>
>> Is it from the same source that told you I spent
>> time in a New Mexico prison, or from the source
>> that told you my company wasn't licensed?
>
> Nope.  An agent with the CT Dept of Consumer Protection told me you were
> unlicensed.  He told me you had applied for a permit as a "home
> improvement contractor" which does not require a license.  You were
> engaged in alarm installation contracting -- a licensed trade -- and you
> even admitted you didn't have the license.

Wait...  let me get this straight...  You deny ratting out Tom, yet you
spoke with an "agent with the CT Dept. of Consumer Protection"...
Hmmmm....   Was he anything like the "state investigator"???  Or your
"pilot/engineer" friend??

>> Milford Alarm INC.
>> See that INC.?
>> Here's another clue....... Robert Toth.
>
> Incorporation does nothing to obviate the requirement of a license.
> Connecticut doesn't license corporations.  It is you who were operating as
> an unlicensed contractor.  Toth didn't agree to sign for you until long
> after you began installing.  At no time did you ever apply for a license
> in Connecticut.
>
>> You're such a dope.
>
> That's like Sabodish saying I'm uneducated.  :^)
>
>> when you venture into SERVICE then a license
>> is required [in Florida]...
>
> Since I don't service alarms in Florida the state agrees with me that I
> don't need a Florida license.  Feel free to play again.

Wrong...  You were directly involved in removing a Brinks panel.  You
admitted to doing so right here!!

>> Being that you're a convicted felon you're
>> unable to obtain a Florida license...
>
> Wrong again.  I could and would get a Florida license if I wanted to
> install.  However, I wouldn't even consider taking the pay cut.  I make
> more in one day selling online than most installer make in a week -- even
> crooked scam artists like you.

So you'll continue to *service* alarms, *layout* and *design* systems...
all of which require a license in Florida...

>> You're breaking the very same laws you
>> accused me of breaking...
>
> The state of Florida sayds you're wrong.

You must have some sort of correspondence from the state of Florida.  You
"say" you talk to various "officials" all the time...  prove it!!

>> Post the name and the # of this "aghast" individual.
>
> I don't have his number but you can look it up easily enough.  It's a
> public record, available online if you know where to look.

Uh-huh...  So how is anyone going to look him up if you won't give up the
name??

>> Let's verfiy it.
>
> Go right ahead... not that you'd ever publicly admit finding out how wrong
> you are.

We'll need a little more information first.  Like the name of the individual
you spoke to or emailed.  Of course if you don't "remember" whether you
spoke to him on the phone, or contacted him through email, we'll understand.

>> Hell, I'll record the call and post it in here for all to hear.
>
> Ummm, this is a text medium.

Yeah...  true...  but it's fairly easy to post attachments here...

> You've got an ADI account (finally).  Ask your rep.  They get about 1/3 of
> my total business.

Uh-huh...  Since you've "confessed" to selling 1.5 million a year in a
you're now telling us you do about 350,000 a year with ADI?  Right Robert...
You're *still* working out of your house.  You're *still* a one-man show.
How far do you figure you can "stretch" this latest fiction??