Re: The *All NEW* Robert L Bass google game!

> Frank, am I lead to believe by your above comment, that Bass has
> referred to me in other groups, that I don't participate in and without
> any provocation by me?
>
> If so, and if you're so inclined, please point me in the proper
> direction.
>
> I just may be induced to spend a little time "CLARIFYING" the situation.

I don't see the point.  Most of the other groups he's posted this in
wouldn't understand the reference anyway.  Just "Google" on "Jiminex" and
"Robert L. Bass"...

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.drugs.psychedelics/browse_thread/thread/f98381faa94c81a1/ca89043d3217e35f?q=jiminex&rnum=120&hl=en#ca89043d3217e35f

I do see where he could have obtained more information which he used to
"enhance" his personal attacks on Graham though.  Devious to say the
least...

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.security/browse_thread/thread/43cb17ab58c895dc/a7d8c253db8c8430?q=jiminex&rnum=129&hl=en#a7d8c253db8c8430