Keys

I was ask by my local fire company to make up a ring of keys. It seams this
weekend we went to the same office complex four times for an AFA. (automatic
false alarm).

They wont to open the glass alarm door and reset the Smoke detector.

Is anyone willing to send some keys for different makes.
I can supply all documents needed
What is your costs.

E-mail direct if you can meet our needs.
Rich