Re: The *All NEW* Robert L Bass google game!

Frank Olson wrote:
> "Robert L Bass" <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > Olson Liar found 12,300 posts on this newsgroup alone.
>
> Hmmmm...  You typed "Olson OR LIAR" in the search engine...  interesting.
>
> Comes back different when you type "Frank Olson liar"....  160.
>
> Comes back with 387 hits with "Robert L. Bass liar"...
>
> Now... if you were to compare "the returns" most of my posts actually follow
> yours in the same thread.  Most of yours accuse me of being a liar when in
> fact you've yet to prove I've ever lied about anything.  You've never proved
> Jim (Alarminex) has ever lied either, yet you "munge" his tag line and have
> used it (Jiminex) in several responses in this (and in other) groups in such
> a way as to equate it with lying.
>

> > http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&num=10&q=Olson+OR+Liar%29+group%3Aalt.security.alarms&safe=off&qt_s=Search
> >

> > There are 2,520 posts with shut up Olson in numerous usenet groups.
>
> Uh-huh...  but then...  I've never responded well to people like you telling
> me to "shut up"...

Frank, am I lead to believe by your above comment, that Bass has
referred to me in other groups, that I don't participate in and without
any provocation by me?

If so, and if you're so inclined, please point me in the proper
direction.

I just may be induced to spend a little time "CLARIFYING" the situation.