Re: The *All NEW* Robert L Bass google game!

"Robert L Bass" <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Olson Liar found 12,300 posts on this newsgroup alone.

Hmmmm...  You typed "Olson OR LIAR" in the search engine...  interesting.

Comes back different when you type "Frank Olson liar"....  160.

Comes back with 387 hits with "Robert L. Bass liar"...

Now... if you were to compare "the returns" most of my posts actually follow
yours in the same thread.  Most of yours accuse me of being a liar when in
fact you've yet to prove I've ever lied about anything.  You've never proved
Jim (Alarminex) has ever lied either, yet you "munge" his tag line and have
used it (Jiminex) in several responses in this (and in other) groups in such
a way as to equate it with lying.

> http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&num=10&q=Olson+OR+Liar%29+group%3Aalt.security.alarms&safe=off&qt_s=Search
>

> There are 2,520 posts with shut up Olson in numerous usenet groups.

Uh-huh...  but then...  I've never responded well to people like you telling
me to "shut up"...