Re: The *All NEW* Robert L Bass google game!

Frank Olson wrote:
> "Jim" <alarminex@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
>
> > Frank, am I lead to believe by your above comment, that Bass has
> > referred to me in other groups, that I don't participate in and without
> > any provocation by me?
> >
> > If so, and if you're so inclined, please point me in the proper
> > direction.
> >
> > I just may be induced to spend a little time "CLARIFYING" the situation.
>

> I don't see the point.  Most of the other groups he's posted this in
> wouldn't understand the reference anyway.  Just "Google" on "Jiminex" and
> "Robert L. Bass"...

I didn't ask you to see the point.  I simply asked if you could point
me to
any groups where Bass had made disparaging remarks about me. I was
curious if he were taking this to others and critically or mockingly
refering to me, with out any provocation, in other groups. I've made it
a point to keep it here. I would have seen to it that the people in
those groups were made aware of what a sleezey scum bag he is .........
over and over and over again under different addys every day for months
and months on end.

Those that I see, are cross posted and ASA is included.

No problem.