Re: Monitronics monitoring assigned to Apex

Isn't warning people  the same justification that Paul uses for his repetive
posts on RFI that seem to upset so many, yourself included on this group ? .
Why is it OK for you to repeatedly warn people against long term contracts,
but its not OK for Paul to repeatedly warn about RFI, in both cases its a
matter of opinion as to the extent of the "problem"

Doug L