Re: Monitronics monitoring assigned to Apex

Now if his past businesses were successful then why would they be PAST?
If you had the golden goose would you sell it?
You're wasting time debating with him, Jim. He's the 10th largest alarm
company in his town (which makes one wonder why then is this 'big
business' being operated from a residential garage?).
We're dumb, he's smart. He has all the answers while we just pretend to
know what we are doing.
I generally ignore his contract rants now because they border on
retarded.
See you at ISC.