Re: Monitronics monitoring assigned to Apex

Well Doug, I hardly consider a couple of posts now and then warning people
of certain alarmco practices as being in the same league as blitzing the ng
over and over and over again with hundreds of posts on the same RFI
nonsense. Nor when challenged, does he give even the vaguest reasons or
justifications for his beliefs. Plus, his claims stretch the imagination of
what is reasonable when he accuses all of us, plus the manufacturers of
being in cahoots to keep the knowledge away from the world. Unless I am
seriously missing something, that is a far cry from simply giving my advice
to alarm buyers AND giving my reason for feeling that way (and btw no one
has yet given anything other than a self serving reason for locking clients
into long term contracts when they 1- have fully paid for the system and 2-
own the system outright and are changing suppliers).So my comments still
stand. You and many many others who have a vested interest in long term
contracts may well not agree with me. That's fine.

However, you and I can disagree (and agree to disagree) without resorting to
personal insults and foul mouthed childish comments, and still maintain a
normal relationship as mutual posters to this newsgroup. It seems others
can't. They mark themselves for what they are. Enough said !!

RHC