Re: Pre-Wired Alarm System

Robert L. Bass wrote:
> > actually YOU should go back and read thru the
> > thread, and you will see that it WAS you who
> > said exactly: "Brinks is one of the worst in the industry"
>
> That is a fact.

Noticed anything lately FA?
Noticed how the numbers have gradually increased?
Having a hard time trying to convince people that you are honorable,
trustworthy,credible?

What is a fact, is that you're a liar and an unscrupulous person.

What is a fact, is that the majority of the people who frequent this
group know that you are.

What is a fact, is that you don't stand a chance in hell getting anyone
to believe anything that you say.

The fact is, that you've eventually and finally reached the end of your
rope, here in ASA, regarding any kind of credibility.

The fact is, that you are a laughable, improbable, unrealistic,
braggard, who has done as you always do. You've squirmed and wriggeled
through the truth and lies, amongest a group of the same people over
and over again. People who at times may have given you the benefit of
doubt as to your credibility. You can no longer hide behind your
innuendo, half truths, and bravado. As I've always known, you are a
little minded, insecure, fat, bispectacled, weenie, who is only brave
in situations where someone wont physically confront you. As you
obviously used to hide behind your mommys skirts and told lies about
the other kids, you can only act similarly here in Usnet.

Say good-bye FA ...... again, as your whole life's story has reveled
..you've discovered you are of no use to anyone.

If couldn't have happended to a more deserving jerk.