Re: job coordinator/scheduler?

"petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:rlCBe.6676$I07.297494@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> "Frank Olson" <feolson@xxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
> KPmze.1896859$6l.1540282@xxxxxxxxxxx
>> For every "honorable mention" we kick in a $20.00 cash bonus and the
>> guy/crew with the most at the end of that week also get a dinner and a
>> case of their favorite "brewski".
>
> Hey Frank need a service man?
>
> I prefer Wine to beer..I will take a case of any modestly right red wine
> anytime...

That all depends on what do you consider to be a "modestly right red
wine"...

> I am looking for a project manger job too...
>
> tired of earing customer tell me when i go servicing there rigs that there
> is no one in charge of the instalation that went there and check what was
> happening...

You should definitely consider coming out to the West Coast.  Right now
there's a serious shortage of qualified technicians.  There's a challenge
exam you'll have to pass to obtain your TQ, then you'll have to get licensed
through BC Security Programs.