Re: job coordinator/scheduler?

news:69qdnf9NMvLRZUvfRVn-1w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Hey Frank need a service man?
>
> I trust you realise Olson makes this stuff up as he goes along.  He
> doesn't own any part of an alarm installing company.  He's not licensed.
> He works behind the counter at a small distributor in BC.

Y'know, that's a pretty well "played out" line you're usin' there (sorta
like Paul and his "RFI rant").  I take it you can't be more "inventive", can
you??  Seeing as how you know sooo-O-oo  much about me, why not simply tell
everyone where I work exactly??  C'mon, Robert...  "spill the beans"...
Then send my partner some forwarded posts and accuse me of using my
"employers resources" to discredit you.  After all, I've been particularly
"nasty" and "untruthful"...  "Go ahead...  Make my day!!"