Re: Looking to purchase alarm system - suggestions?

Most houses are prewired here...at least the new ones anyway. With open
basement ceilings, most alarm wiring is run there. The odd second story
keypad or smoke is 1-up through two closets that line up with each other, or
2- the customer hires some grunt to run wires into the attic up through the
plastic pipe which usually goes from the basment to the attic ... or 3- you
pass up the business to someone who IS willing to do attic work (most other
companies...)

With 850 customers, I'm at a point where honestly I don't care if I get
another account. I only take new installs to keep my son busy, since I'm
paying him a decent salary. I either pay him, or pay the government thieves
at Revenue Canada.

It's a pretty bad state of affairs when a business person doesn't want to
expand due to excessive taxation (even with a professional accountant
advising....)

RHC