Re: Looking to purchase alarm system - suggestions?

Dream on lad...:) I'm coming up 61 and wish to retire from this business
sometime soon, and will do so shortly once I am convinced that my son is
competent in ALL aspects of the business. Then I intend to ride my
motorcycle where ever the road leads to, plus hit the Florida snowbird scene
( with bike in tow), plus start to slow down a little.

BTW, we don't "do attics" at all, in any way shape or form....they need
that, they go elsewhere.

PS: When you find out how to beam yourself to service calls let me know. Gas
IS expensive....:))

RHC