Re: Stupid Human tricks: call an envelope company!

i tootally agreee

i only use my purty envelopes to make money...like for proposals, etc.

"Jim" <alarminex@xxxxxxx> wrote in message =

Crash Gordon=AE wrote:
> you have to fold them anyway...so why buy expensive pre printed =
envelopes??

That was part of my point.

Isn't it easier to buy a double window envelope locally the next time
you go to the store, with out having to go to the trouble of ordering
and paying shipping etc, for preprinted single window envelopes? You
have to fold the bill anyway and both cost $.05.  But we don't even
know if shipping was included in the price. So the preprints may cost
more ......=20

Anyway, it's a moot point.