Re: Stupid Human tricks: call an envelope company!

Dave wrote:
> I can't believe you guys!   You screw around trying to print things on
> window envelopes, buy double-window envelopes at Wal-Mart, waste more
> time trying to fold everything precisely, buy a new printer, and waste
> two days trying to get your billing done.  All because you're too cheap
> to order preprinted envelopes!
>
> Actually, the trick is to call an envelope company, not your regular
> printer, and to order at least 2500 single-window envelopes.  You'll
> find you can get your envelopes printed exactly the way you like them
> for about $125.
>
> When you figure in the cost of blank envelopes, the cost of inkjet ink
> or laser toner, and the cost of your time screwing around with printing
> them, I think you'll find it's way cheaper to let the professionals do
> the printing for you.
>
> It's just like alarms.  Let the professionals do their jobs, and quit
> trying to be a DIY printer!

Lets see now, Jim R buys double window envelopes at $.05 each at
Walmart and folds them so both addresses show through the windows. Once
it's set up in the print commands and you learn where to fold ........
it's just a routine.

You buy single window envelopes (?), preprinted with return address for
$.05 and (did you figure in shipping charges?) fold them so one address
shows through the window (?). Or, how do you get the customers address
on the envelope?

......... that doesn't sound like a big difference.