Re: Stupid Human tricks: call an envelope company!

"Jim" <alarminex@xxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
1121179633.004520.33320@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Dave wrote:
>> I can't believe you guys!   You screw around trying to print things on
>> window envelopes, buy double-window envelopes at Wal-Mart, waste more
>> time trying to fold everything precisely, buy a new printer, and waste
>> two days trying to get your billing done.  All because you're too cheap
>> to order preprinted envelopes!
>>
>> Actually, the trick is to call an envelope company, not your regular
>> printer, and to order at least 2500 single-window envelopes.  You'll
>> find you can get your envelopes printed exactly the way you like them
>> for about $125.
>>
>> When you figure in the cost of blank envelopes, the cost of inkjet ink
>> or laser toner, and the cost of your time screwing around with printing
>> them, I think you'll find it's way cheaper to let the professionals do
>> the printing for you.
>>
>> It's just like alarms.  Let the professionals do their jobs, and quit
>> trying to be a DIY printer!
>>

> Lets see now, Jim R buys double window envelopes at $.05 each at
> Walmart and folds them so both addresses show through the windows. Once
> it's set up in the print commands and you learn where to fold ........
> it's just a routine.
>
> You buy single window envelopes (?), preprinted with return address for
> $.05 and (did you figure in shipping charges?) fold them so one address
> shows through the window (?). Or, how do you get the customers address
> on the envelope?
>
> ......... that doesn't sound like a big difference.

if your time doenst count..its ok..but i know the value of my time...and its
not worth it...leave it to the pro in there job..and if it isnt right you
can call them back and ask for a refund..wich you cant do if you did it
yourself..