Re: Behavior of Disconnecting Keypad From Ademco 128BP Panel?

"petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> i dont work much with the 128,could be true..
>
> i will have to check..
>
> but i do remember that when i went to one customer were i hade to
disconnect
> the keypad to plug in my 6160 to program some zones there was a trouble
code
> sent to the central...

Sounds like you disconnected an RF keypad which would do that but the signal
would have only been sent because the panel lost the RF receiver in the
keypad not the keypad itself

No offense but unplugging one keypad to plug in a programmer is a dumb thing
to do for that very reason