Re: Behavior of Disconnecting Keypad From Ademco 128BP Panel?

"Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
vOWdnQMmybvVN0rfRVn-qA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> "petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> i dont work much with the 128,could be true..
>>
>> i will have to check..
>>
>> but i do remember that when i went to one customer were i hade to
> disconnect
>> the keypad to plug in my 6160 to program some zones there was a trouble
> code
>> sent to the central...
>
> Sounds like you disconnected an RF keypad which would do that but the
> signal
> would have only been sent because the panel lost the RF receiver in the
> keypad not the keypad itself
>
> No offense but unplugging one keypad to plug in a programmer is a dumb
> thing
> to do for that very reason

there is no wireless in the place its all wired,we have 4 zone expender

we have to disconnect the keypad in place cause,its at address 16 and its
the only keypad enabled in the panel..
and as you should know if 2 keypad are connected whit the same ecp address
they will freeze...

what's dumb about that?