Re: Behavior of Disconnecting Keypad From Ademco 128BP Panel?

if the panel loose a keypad it wil react with a trouble condition to the
central

if you remove power to the keypad(red wire) it will not react anymore...

the keypad become active after power up in a few second max...
and the trouble clear right away..

thats what i seen with any ademco/first alert panel that have keypad with
adress on the bus

Tu2dnVacibjQtk7fRVn-uA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx