Re: Behavior of Disconnecting Keypad From Ademco 128BP Panel?

I wasn't clear on the difference between the first two sentences.   You are
saying put the relay on the power wire, and if you remove power to the
keypad you won't get a trouble condition on the panel?

--
Will
Internet: westes AT earthbroadcast.com