Re: Behavior of Disconnecting Keypad From Ademco 128BP Panel?

"petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> Well the fa 148/168 come with only 1 keypad(16) enabled...
> the 128 if i am not crazy only 32 in enabled..

True but on the 148/168 or V15P/20P if you enable all keypads it slows down
response time, if you disconnect a keypad it will not go into trouble unless
it has an RF receiver built in and only then will show RF receiver trouble

The 128 has keypad address 00 and 01 enabled although I've seen some high
end Ademco panels with the first 4 addresses enabled by default