Re: What smokes should I use? Not sentrol, right?

<johnfofawn@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Frank,
>
> What about the recall on the Sentrol 521-BXT? Should I still buy it?
>
> John

Anything Sentrol sells now isn't part of that recall.  Please ensure the
detector is compatible with your system.  Recalls are rare, but they do
happen.  It's a responsible manufacturer that supports their products like
this.  I certainly haven't any problems recommending their equipment despite
the recall.