Re: Behavior of Disconnecting Keypad From Ademco 128BP Panel?

I leave a programming keypad pig-tail *in* the panel if the system does =
not have a programming keypad installed...all's i gotta do is jump up =
and grab it...I leave it long enough to reach me sitting on the =
floor...yah...me lazy...and I hate ladders.

"Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message =
|=20
| "petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| > i dont work much with the 128,could be true..
| >
| > i will have to check..
| >
| > but i do remember that when i went to one customer were i hade to
| disconnect
| > the keypad to plug in my 6160 to program some zones there was a =
trouble
| code
| > sent to the central...
|=20
| Sounds like you disconnected an RF keypad which would do that but the =
signal
| would have only been sent because the panel lost the RF receiver in =
the
| keypad not the keypad itself
|=20
| No offense but unplugging one keypad to plug in a programmer is a dumb =
thing
| to do for that very reason
|=20
|=20