Re: Monitronics monitoring assigned to Apex

Campbell & the RFI nut actually believe the nonsense they spew but
Pinky is just a compulsive liar & absolute scumbag.
Bass is in a category all by his fat lonesome.

But in response to your post........ Yes, I am deeply saddened that I
have been filtered by another newsgroup rambler. If you would be so
kind as to remind me tomorrow to pretend I give a shit about being
filtered I'd greatly appreciate it.

Now as for ISC.... are you finally buying me a drink ya cheap old
bastard or what?