Re: Monitronics monitoring assigned to Apex

Well I guess with a stupid reply like that, you have joined the ranks of the
very ones that you wished me to join. If you can't address issues like an
adult, and have intelligent discussions with people without resorting to
childish nonsense because we can't agree on things, then you are simply not
worth bothering with. I hope you and Jim (alarminex) have a good life.

Consider yourself blocked; you can talk to yourself...

RHC