Re: Out of town

Mr. Bass wrote:

"Although I'll be away, other staff will be handling daily operations in my
 absence".

Mr. Bass...I believe it's a violation of your local ordinance to have
employees or staff when you operate a business out of your home,
unless they are "Inhabitants of the dwelling".
Your home business/occupancy can't be very big if you keep the
work area to less than 25% of the entire square footage of your
house or 500 square feet, according to the local laws........

Might want to check the laws in your area...although I know
you don't follow the law anyway.

Just an observation.....Friend

Norm Mugford

Are you taking those "Free" collage classes they offer
to Americans.......We want to know Mr. Bass

Just another observation.....Friend