Out of town

Just a note to say tchau for a few days.  My wife and I will be in Brazil
for the next two months (July 24 - September 25, 2005).  I should be back
online from Salvador, Bahia in a few days.

Although I'll be away, other staff will be handling daily operations in my
absence.  Online orders will be processed as usual.  There is a new
telephone number for customer support posted on my website.  As soon as I
get the VoIP set up in Brazil I'll also post a new sales and tech support
phone number.

--

Best regards,
Robert L Bass