Re: Out of town

> I believe it's a violation of your local ordinance

Well, file a complaint, moro.  See if it gets any further thanm youur
last effort.

> to have employees or staff when you operate a business
> out of your home,unless they are "Inhabitants of the dwelling".

Who said anyone was working at my office?  You may not have heard of
it but there's this new thing artound called the Internet and... oh,
never mind.

>Your home business/occupancy can't be very big if you keep the
>work area to less than 25% of the entire square footage of your
>house or 500 square feet, according to the local laws........

No such law in Sarasota County, idiot.

> Might want to check the laws in your area...

No need.  You make them up as you go along.

> although I know you don't follow the law anyway.

We bnoth know you're a liar and a fool.

> Just an observation.....Friend

Just another observation, jackass.

> Are you taking those "Free" collage classes they offer
> to Americans.......We want to know Mr. Bass

That's "college," you inerudite imbecile.