Re: Out of town

Like I said Mr. Bass,  you need to look at the web site for your
county & city.....that's where I got the info....If you have staff
Mr. Bass, you're in violation of the law in your U.S. community.

"Robert L Bass" <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > I believe it's a violation of your local ordinance
>
> Well, file a complaint, moro.  See if it gets any further thanm youur
> last effort.
>
> > to have employees or staff when you operate a business
> > out of your home,unless they are "Inhabitants of the dwelling".
>
> Who said anyone was working at my office?  You may not have heard of
> it but there's this new thing artound called the Internet and... oh,
> never mind.
>

> >Your home business/occupancy can't be very big if you keep the
> >work area to less than 25% of the entire square footage of your
> >house or 500 square feet, according to the local laws........
>
> No such law in Sarasota County, idiot.
>
> > Might want to check the laws in your area...
>
> No need.  You make them up as you go along.
>
> > although I know you don't follow the law anyway.
>
> We bnoth know you're a liar and a fool.
>
> > Just an observation.....Friend
>
> Just another observation, jackass.
>
> > Are you taking those "Free" collage classes they offer
> > to Americans.......We want to know Mr. Bass
>
> That's "college," you inerudite imbecile.

Like I said Mr. Bass,  you need to look at the web site for your
county & city.....that's where I got the info....If you have staff
Mr. Bass, you're in violation of the law in Florida and Sarasota.
Remember you're not listed as a "corporation" in Florida.

You're confused Mr. Bass....You're the "known" liar
and "fool" of the ASA...not me.

But since you want me to file a complaint......
Consider it done.......

By the way........I'll use the same line that you use
about "collage"...I can spell, I just can't type....
That goes for "bnoth" of us......

Have a nice stay in South America......
Better yet...have a permanent stay down there.
We can breath much easier here now that you're gone.

Norm Mugford