Re: Notifier AFB-200

>> The OP didn't ask how to default a FIRE panel.  He asked if anyone knows
>> how to return the PASSWORDS to default on the panel.  Is there some reason
>> you think it's necessary to yell FIRE when discussing the panel?
>
> Defaulting the passwords to the AFP-200 panel
> *will* enable the OP to change the programming
> parameters of the system...

You seem to confuse allowing saomeone to make programming changes
with defaulting the panel.  Perhaps if ytou actually installed
fire alarm systems you would have known that.

> I don't give out the means to do this on *any* fire alarm panel...

Unless you can figure out how to do so by reading the manual.

> So far, the OP hasn't contacted me...

What a surprise!

> I quite frankly don't...

You don't do anything frankly.

>> it would be stupid to do otherwise
>>
>> Are you saying that Olson isn't stupid?  Do you have proof that he's not
>> stupid?  Have you seen one shred of evidence to support the idea that he's
>> not stupid?  Do you believe he snap-rolled a 737?  Wait, that would make
>> you stupid too.  You can plead the fifth (after Cracker finishes drinking
>> it).
>
> Uh-huh...  and once again you play the aviation card...

You're the moron who claimed to have snap-rolled a 737.  You
don't get to tell such bullshit stories and then pretend you're
not a liar.

> Did you finally get ahold of Elk Technical Support??

Prior to replying to the original question, yes.

>  Did they tell you all about the M1XEP??

They had a good laugh at your posts.