Re: Hijacked thread! Somebody call Team America!

Frank, one other thing I have noticed. Offices of all types seem to generate
an inordinate amount of dust. I think it comes from the amount of paper that
is used in an average office. I had an AMD system start to do the fan
"buzzing" thing, then I started to smell that foul smell of plastic burning.
I immediately shut the computer down and opened it up. Seems the CPU fan was
totally clogged with large balls of dust, which almost cost me a CPU.

If you're gonna run your computer 24/7, and it's one used in an office, it
might be a good idea to open the case once a year and vacuum it out
thoroughly. I couldn't believe the crap inside this computer...

RHC

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html