Re: Ademco Panel

Yes, but unfortunately, neither the incoming alarmco, nor the end user owner
of the board make an issue of it the way they perhaps should. The incoming
alarmco cusses the installation company and simply  changes out the board at
their cost to satisfy the customer, and the end user's problem is solved by
doing that, so he doesn't care. Meanwhile the original installing company
continues the practice "because he can"...

It seems the only retribution the company gets is a bad name within the
ranks of his peers in the industry, which doesn't seem to bother some folks
very much. And getting a lawyer involved is rarely a cost effective solution
given the low price of boards....

I got a call recently from a detective on the Denver police department who
was curious about the whole issue. We never did make contact due to our
continuing to miss each other, but I was pretty curious about his interest
in the issue. Never did find out...

RHC

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html