Ademco Panel

I recently purchased a home that has an Ademco Vista-15P panel and one
keypad installed.  The  local company that installed the system has set
his own lockout code and refuses to unlock the panel or reset to
factory default.

Any suggestions on how "unlock" the panel.  By unlock I do not mean
physically unlock.  I have the key to the panel door.

Thanks.