Re: Ademco Panel

UPDATE:

After reading posts to this thread, I called the installer back and
insisted that he tell me whether or not he had used an installer code
that could not reset using the Ademco power-up installer code reset
sequence.  He said that they DO NOT lockout the Ademco power-up reset
sequence and that any installer knowledgeable about Ademco would be
able to reset the installer code and reprogram the panel.

It seems the first tech I spoke with gave me incorrect information.
The first guy told me that only one their techs could access the
programming mode of the panel.  Turns out he was wrong . . . ooops.