March Networks 3030 Multimedia Security Gateway (w/Caddx NX-8e & PC)

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the configuration/setup
software for the March Networks 3030 Multimedia Security Gateway (OEM
Product for Security Broadband Corp.)?

The alarm system is essentially a Caddx NX-8e with a PC built-in (looks
like it's running Linux) for network monitoring and setup. Apparently,
the setup software can configure the PC/network configuration, but I
can't seem to locate a copy of it

(March Networks couldn't help since it was an OEM product for Security
Broadband Corp.)

If anyone has just even the documentation or how to login
(userid/password) to the unit to configure it, that would be extremely
helpful.

Thanks in advance for any leads.