Re: Ademco Panel

Thats pretty weird they won't unlock it for  you. Most ethical companies
will unlock it as long as you are not the original client that owes them 900
bucks in deliquent monitoring fees.

There's a couple of techs here that may be able to unlock it for you, you'd
have to send them the board. Undoubtedly  they will see this post and
respond.

If it can't be unlocked you just toss it and replace it with a new
board....imo, it's faster to just replace it.