Re: Ademco Panel

Sir, best to send it to Jim Rojas on this newsgroup. He unlocks all makes of
boards; the other two who do it are located in Canada, and (speaking only
for myself) ONLY do DSC and Paradox. There just isn't enough business on
other makes of panels to make it worth while going through the process of
learning how to crack those boards.

On the other hand, it might be simpler and only slightly more costly to
simply replace the board.

BTW, Crash, I get lots of calls from people in the same boat, and have
actually been close by when the client was told by the alarmco to sign a
contract with them or they won't unlock the clients board (that's one of the
things that originally got me into this business...). Most alarmcos are
quite ethical though, and will assist the client. However, we have three
companies here in town that are known for this kind of activity.

I came upon a new wrinkle on this theme the other day ! My customer moved
into his new home equipped with a DSC 632 that he paid $1000 to have
installed, and which was sold to him with the home. When I went there, I
found a truly magnificent installation. But on the can lid was a sticker
that said..."This panel is electronically locked for your
protection"...!!!!!! (including keypad lockout after three attempts...)

Yah gotta wonder....

R.H.Campbell
Home Security Metal Products
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada