Re: Ademco Panel

It is called "theft by conversion". It is illegal to lock a panel prior to
an agreement or to keep it locked after the agreement has been satisfied,
unless the title to the equipment is in the name of the company (lease). Ask
any attorney. Usually, a persons attorney can write a "nasty gram" to
resolve the issue and filing a complaint against the persons license doesn't
hurt either since it is illegal.

 Most alarmcos are