Re: Why multiple websites??

robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>>I wonder if all this is properly registered with the occupational licensing
>
> agency in his city/county and the local tax assessor?
>
> You've been working in the Florida alarm industry for how many years
> and you still don't know that there's no city/county occupational
> license for online stores in Florida?

And no-one to answer to when you misrepresent yourself or your products
(except of course the Beter Business Bureau and they know all about you..)

>>Does he know how to spell **audit**?
>

> For someone with as many spelling errors as you make, that is truly
> funny.

Coming from someone that posts as many spelling errors as you make,
that's even funnier!!  Fixed the pop-up/pop-under problem with your
primary website??  BassBurglar *is* still your "primary" website, isn't it??

>>I wonder if he is carrying workers comp on his **Staff**?
>

> Feel free to wonder.

"Family" doesn't count, does it??

>>He can only hope that they don't come down with carpal tunnel syndrome from
>
> entering all those orders he gets.
>
> Most clients order online.  We rarely process more than 20 or 30 orders
> by phone in a day.  With guys like you losing out on all those
> commercial fire alarms because you're unable or unwilling to comply
> with UL standards or even to register your firm with them, business is
> getting better all the time.

You are of course inferring here that *you* are UL listed, yes??