Re: Why multiple websites??

> I wonder if all this is properly registered with the occupational licensing
agency in his city/county and the local tax assessor?

You've been working in the Florida alarm industry for how many years
and you still don't know that there's no city/county occupational
license for online stores in Florida?

> Does he know how to spell **audit**?

For someone with as many spelling errors as you make, that is truly
funny.

> I wonder if he is carrying workers comp on his **Staff**?

Feel free to wonder.

> He can only hope that they don't come down with carpal tunnel syndrome from
entering all those orders he gets.

Most clients order online.  We rarely process more than 20 or 30 orders
by phone in a day.  With guys like you losing out on all those
commercial fire alarms because you're unable or unwilling to comply
with UL standards or even to register your firm with them, business is
getting better all the time.

Regards,
Robert L Bass
www.BassBurglarAlarms.com