Re: back up coverage when alarm not armed?

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Jen...tel wrote:
>> I take the lazy way out.
>>
>> I care enough about my things to TURN my alarm ON!
>>
>> If it's too big a deal to turn it on why are you spending all this time
>> on the "STUPID-MAN" option?
>>

> Bravo, Jen.  "Stupid Men"...  Don'tcha just hate 'em??  :-)

I turn the alarm on, but I can't protect everything with sensors on windows
and doors, so this is an additional way to protect. I also have floor mats
and other things that the pros don't know how to install. I merely mentioned
it because the panic input will activate the alarm whether or not the alarm
is set. Under normal circumstances I wouldn't be moving the TV or stereo so
what is the harm? I agree it is not usual and customary but it doesn't risk
anything by doing it this way.

Bob